Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Humps

Ok, don't judge me. Don't judge me on the song, or the bad word it says in the lyrics. I made this CD before I had kids and forgot what was on it when I put it in yesterday morning. Pete found the music immediately dance-able so he got down. I got it on video, thank God. It has provided many laughs over the past 24 hours. These were all new moves we hadn't seen before. Hope he didn't learn those from me. Enjoy and turn your volume up, it makes the video even funnier.

2 comments:

Romberg Family said...

Oh my gosh thats cute!!!! Maybe he wants to be an ice skater with the one leg thing! :) I love how he shakes his "humps!!"

Anonymous said...

5 stars!

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars, but he'd win any day, or this is not a just world.