Friday, May 14, 2010

Another Post About Poop

Pete is well on his way to being potty trained. Knock on wood but seriously, he is doing so well. It is 2pm and Pete has peed in the potty chair 5 times and pooped once. He has peed in his diaper once and on the floor, not at all! This is the third day in a row he has pooped in the toilet and for about a week now has peed in the potty more times than not. I am so proud of my boy.

Here is his first poop in the potty. I have spared you the picture that shows the terd. Abby always joins us in the bathroom and she was there with us for the first poop.Proud mama and her proud pooper. I have never written poop so many times in my life.

2 comments:

Romberg Family said...

GOOOOOOO PETE!!!!

Anonymous said...

you're a crack up (about how often you wrote "poop").


and i love the smile on his face at the toilet.