Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Gymboree
This is our second time to Gymboree. We get to go through West Michigan Parents Network and it is $5 per child for 45 minutes of play and parachute time. Normally it is $20 if you are not a member. Ridiculous huh? I signed Pete up and we went yesterday. The class started and Pete dove right in. I left Jamie in her car seat but saw the excitement in her eyes as she watched the other kids. I paid another $5 and let Jamie out. I don't know who enjoyed it more. If I had an extra $97.50 a month I would sign my kids up. They have unlimited classes now through August. Not only is it a place to learn but it is a great place for them to get energy out. Especially when the weather is not nice enough to be outside like it has been around here lately. The kids had a blast and I fully enjoyed watching them play, on their own and together. Here are some pictures.






My kids really liked it, can you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment