Pete did not like taking this picture. I told him to look at the camera. He was like "What? Are you kidding me? Take my eyes off this giant bug behind me!!!"
Friday, May 14, 2010
Bugs
They had a Big, Big Bugs exhibit at the Public Museum that we had to go see. I wasn't sure if Pete loved it or hated it. If he was a safe distance away, being held and didn't have his back to a bug he was fine. He has found a new passion for grasshoppers which is not so fun for me. Even the books we got from the library gross me out. It was a great deal. Admission to the museum, admission to the special bug exhibit, dinner in the cafe overlooking the Grand River, planetarium show, and unlimited rides on the carousel all for $10/adult. The kids were free. It was a really fun night, except for the headache I had, big ouch.
Pete did not like taking this picture. I told him to look at the camera. He was like "What? Are you kidding me? Take my eyes off this giant bug behind me!!!"
I wonder what Jamie was thinking.

Pete did not like taking this picture. I told him to look at the camera. He was like "What? Are you kidding me? Take my eyes off this giant bug behind me!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment