Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Stuff

Donuts last Sunday after P.'s baptism. Jamie took a bite out of each donut hole and then put it back in the box.
Using our new Food Saver vacuum sealer for the first time last Sunday. Thanks Nana and Grandpa, it worked great. Our ham is well protected now in the freezer.Kids artwork with Bendaroos on the wall. Mom had fun taking them all down that night.
Pete sitting on Abby. Have I mentioned how much we all love our dog? She's just the best. She's sweet even when she doesn't want a naked 3 year old sitting on her.
Story time at the library. Pete listened intently to every book. Jamie took her shoes on and off about 30 times. :)
Jamie putting pegs in a game Uncle Bob made for us years ago.
Another great week. Just wishing I would start feeling better. I went back to the doctor today for the cough I have had for over 2 weeks now. Praying for relief and some good sleep soon.

1 comment:

Jayne Shatto said...

Love all your updates :)! I always identify with the "normal" day to day events! Amazing how much the kids have grown up in the past few months! Miss you guys!