P. was baptized Catholic as a baby. He has lived a life to be proud of and is one of the most faithful and trusting Christian men I know. He prays with and for his family, he reads the Bible, he enjoys and takes pride in going to church every week, he studies books on his faith, he teaches our children about God, he always believes the Lord will take care of us. He puts his hopes and dreams in the Lord and since I met him has lived a life for Christ. Some women wish their husbands would be more godly, more strong in their faith, more of a leader of the home. I am so proud to have the spiritual man that I have as my husband. The kids are so blessed also. I wanted to name our son after him because if Pete ends up anything like his dad I will be so thankful and grateful. Today P. made sure God knew it was his decision to follow him.
Congrats babe. We are proud of who you are and what you did today.
1 comment:
Wow--what a sweet moment you shared with us! And the pictures tell the story perfectly--I love the last one...most married people don't have such honest pictures of important moments like that together (because one is usually behind the camera) so that is a picture to treasure! And, it is even more ironic now that you use P. for your husband's name since you mentioned that your son is named after him! :)
Post a Comment