I remember this time last year. I was doing the same thing as I am right now. I am in bed, trying to keep my eyes open, watching the Lakers play in the NBA Finals. Not that these are not good games. They really are. Too good. Lakers are losing, heart racing, tired but if I turn the t.v. off I know I will just turn it back on again in a few minutes to check the score. It's really too bad these games start so late for us on the east coast. This game will probably be over by midnight, time to ponder the game, slow the heart rate and fall asleep by 12:30am. Jamie up by 6:45am. Not bad but do this over and over again for a few weeks and it results in exhaustion that I can only blame on myself. Or the fact that we don't have Tivo/DVR. Or that fact that we live on the east coast. Or on the Lakers for always making it so far in the Playoffs.
All that said, Lakers are still losing. And how great is it that I can lay in bed, watch a basketball game, and blog on my laptop? Let's see. What should I talk about?
How about my kids? I don't talk about them much.
Jamie went on her first wagon ride this week. Loved it.


Mom and dad watching their beautiful children laugh and play together in the front yard. How blessed we are to have each other.

Pic of the little guy listening to my iPod. Geez, he looks so old in this picture! Handsome boy, yes?

Jamie with a bunch of spoons from the silverware drawer. She made a lot of noise and had a lot of fun.
1 comment:
I like Pete's shirt in the iPod pic.... Allie-gator
Post a Comment