Monday, May 3, 2010

Some of This and That, More Like A Lot of This and A Lot of That :)

Jamie taking apart the screen on our front porch. Pete comes running, "No, no, no sissy! Uh oh!"Pete enjoying his 31 cent scoop from Baskin Robbins. How do kids get sooo messy eating food? Do they miss their mouth? Do they stick their hand in it when you are not looking and rub it all over? How does it happen?
The kids are playing together more and more these days. Pete still expects more out of her than she can give right now but I can see them being the best of friends, and the worst of enemies, very soon.
Had to post this sweet, sweet picture of my baby girl. If she isn't the closest thing to an angel from heaven I don't know what is.
Watching the rain.
Planting a tree with dad on earth day.
Figuring out a sippy cup.
Bulldozing cars under the chair.
Exercising under the exersaucer.
Playing outside, eating a Cheeto, and wearing the pink sunglasses that were handed down to Jamie but fit Pete much better right now.
Park near our house. I just loved how grown up Pete looked in this cute get-up he is wearing. Hat from friend Erin in CO. It's a blue Life is Good hat that says Peanut on it and has a picture of a little peanut. Shirt from Disneyland. Shorts from friend Ling. Very cool shorts and if it wasn't for the elastic adjustable straps inside would be around his ankles. And Stride Rite leather sandals from a garage sale for $.50. Yes, 50 cents. They are my favorite garage sale buy of the season so far.
Jamie discovers the fun of a balloon. The video of this discovery is great too.
Ok, that's a lot of this and that. Do I take too many pictures? Don't answer that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad, I'm answering.

And, no, you don't take too many pictures. :)

Jayne Shatto said...

I love all the pictures :) Keep them coming!!