Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Growing up I was not a baby person. I called myself a dog person. I babysat once in awhile but I didn't like it. I didn't like other people's kids and I was never that excited to have any of my own. I told my parents I wasn't sure I would ever have any babies. It just didn't excite me and I wasn't sure I was up for the job. I am still not sure I am up for the job but boy am I glad we had them. Can you imagine the world without these angels? I can't. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women and mommies in my life and to me, this very happy mommy of two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so happy! I love the swing pictures. Pure joy! Pete gettin' down was hilarious!!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!- Allie