Thursday, February 18, 2010
It's Official
I have the cutest kids in the world. Now, if you are reading this and you have kids then you are allowed to disagree. I understand. But I just have to say, Pete and Jamie just get cuter every day. At almost every stage of Pete's life so far I have said "This is my favorite stage." I can full heartedly say this is my favorite stage, for both my kids right now. Pete is talking and interacting so much. Jamie is smiling, laughing, reaching, grabbing, watching, and learning. Though my days are long and sometimes a little boring and tedious I have to say they are both easy. The kids that is. Neither one of them give me problems that I can really complain about. They are just easy. And it makes doing this every day, all day that much more enjoyable. Here are some pics of the cutest kids in the world (in my eyes). (And their dad's too.)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment