Ok, I know I said yesterday my kids don't give me much to complain about. But today I am going to complain. I never, ever, ever have a minute to myself. They wake up at the same time, early. Jamie goes down for a nap around 10am, Pete goes down around noon and it's as if Jamie knows and she wakes up. Maybe she doesn't want me to be lonely. Jamie goes down for her second nap and Pete wakes up. It's literally all within a few minutes. Sometimes one will wait 10-15 minutes giving me enough time to maybe have a snack, pee and start to do something productive and boom, awake!
I didn't sleep well last night. Jamie woke up at 5:15am to eat and I couldn't go back to sleep. So, I decided to put Pete down early while Jamie was still down to try to rest so I could make it through the rest of the day. I laid Pete down, turned on the humidifier for background noise, got in bed and Jamie woke up. It was devastating. Ok, maybe not devastating but it felt like it at the time.
Good thing she is so cute or I might be a little upset at her. Speaking of my cutie, back to it. She is on the ground at my feet trying to grab a basketball while blowing bubbles down her face. I am going to join her.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment