Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jamie Rolls Over!!!!

Today Jamie rolled over for the first time! I have waited for this moment for weeks now. She has been getting so close lately and I knew it was coming. There are some days when I wait with my camera on, finger on the button, ready to get it on film. She rolled over today when I wasn't home. P. had taken the day off to watch the kids for me while I went to a couple of doctors appointments. He sent me a junky camera phone picture of her after the fact. He didn't even see her do it. He went to put Pete down for a nap and came out and she had rolled over. Doesn't that just figure? Ahhhh. Just my luck. So here is the picture. And some more that I took tonight of the third time she rolled over ever. That will have to do.



Yay big girl! I am so proud of you. You are growing up so fast and I love you sweet baby!

No comments: