How time flies! Can you believe it is mid-December already? 9 days until Christmas!!!! 2009 has flown by in a flash. It feels like yesterday it was Jan 2009 and I was miserably nauseous and pregnant with Jamie. It feels like yesterday it was summer and we were anxiously awaiting Jamie's arrival. And now, Pete turned 20 months old in early Dec and Jamie turned 4 months a week ago. On a daily basis there is something I want to blog about. Pete is always doing something new and Jamie is changing every day. I tell myself to just take 5 minutes a day and write down what is going on. It would save time in the long run because right now I have so much to write about and so many pictures to share it will take a full day to finish this post. In fact I started this post yesterday and am just now continuing it over 24 hours later! I am really going to make it a point to write less, more often. :)
Here are some thoughts, new pictures and stories from my life to yours.
This is Jamie. This picture shows you what I see every day. A sweet, pretty, smiley girl.

This picture is my Pete. Always trying to fix something, figure out something or help with something new.

Jamie in a Bumbo chair. She kind of slides down into it after a while but it actually works pretty well to help sit her up so she can check out the world from a different viewpoint. She's so cute in it isn't she?
Hey, that's my chair!

Entertaining his sister while she is stuck in the chair.


Going to sign out for now, take a shower, eat something and hopefully come back to add some more later tonight.......
No comments:
Post a Comment