Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Weekend

I had a wonderful Mother's day today. I got to sleep in until 8am, wooowhooo! I woke up to cinnamon rolls and Starbucks. We had lunch at a deep dish pizza place that gave us free dessert for Mother's Day. Then I had a nice talk with my mom before we went to a friend's graduation party where of course we ate more food. And had Costco cake, my favorite. Here is a picture of me and my newly graduated friend Kari. Congrats Kari and best wishes for a bright and happy future! Thanks to my perfect husband for a great day. Here are a couple pictures we took at the pizza place.
Our silly boy being silly this afternoon. Pete standing on his own. I say, "stand up like a big boy," and he lets go of whatever he is holding onto. I finally was prepared with the camera and got a picture. Pete playing in the backyard Friday. Pete and I went to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum on Thursday night. P. had to teach but I can't wait until he can go with us. They have family night on Thursdays where kids are free and adults are $1.50. Pete had a blast. I think I might buy an annual pass so we can go anytime and then you can get into these other places like Meijer Gardens, the zoo and the art museum at other times during the summer too. Here are some pictures.
New fridge magnets mom bought at a garage sale for $.25.Pregnancy is plugging along. 26 weeks. Friday I have my doc appt with my glucose and anemia tests. Fun, fun. Baby girl is kicking, kicking, kicking. Love it. I am feeling pretty good. The morning sickness is gone completely. The only troubles are being tired and being a little achy here and there. Other than that I am good. Except that the Lakers lost big time today. Boy was that a big bummer. Have a wonderful week all and until next time! AM

No comments: