Friday, October 21, 2011

Friends

Saw a lot of friends this week. I think we saw some every day this week. Oh how fun it is to have friends....

Sunday I went to the movies, lunch and shopping with a friend in Scottsdale.
MOPS Halloween playdate at our house.
Out to dinner for a friend's birthday.
MOPS Mom's Night Out at Dream Dinners making a free meal to take home.
Oh and we went to a local pizza place afterwards but I forgot to take pictures at that. And we saw Uncle Bob and Aunt Edna & Dan and Joyce Wed night for dinner and some golf cart riding. And we saw our friends from swimming lessons on Thursday. And this morning we went to a new mom's group at a nearby church and had a great time and made some more new friends.

Tomorrow we are having a garage sale and a Halloween party. Are we staying busy? Yes, and we love it.

No comments: