OH MY GOSH! How fun is Pete? This boy is seriously the best thing ever! Remember when I used to say, "This is my favorite stage." or "I love this age!" Well, I am here to say it again. Pete is 3 years old now and though the age has brought some new challenges it is so much fun. He is so much fun. He has become our buddy. He is such a good helper. He is hilarious. He is sweet and funny and so smart. He is a good listener. He is so handsome and so cute at the same time. He has this incredible memory that shocks P. and I almost daily. Pete is just the best and I can't imagine one day without him.
Pictures of Pete:
Pete and his trophy fly. He killed it with his air gun. Like actually shot it out of the air and killed it. P. wants to put this picture in a frame on the wall. :) First kill. (There are two flies on the ground in the picture. The other one his dad got with a towel.)

Pete helping to put together our new bar stools. He loves to help and we let him because we know it isn't always going to be this way.


I can't say he has a talent for art but he sure likes to do it. Yesterday he figured out that mixing red with blue paint makes purple and couldn't wait for his dad to get home to show him he made purple.

Pete and his block train.

Love this little man so much. I just want to eat him up.
No comments:
Post a Comment