So, we made it through our time share presentation without losing our shirts and had a wonderful, free weekend at a local resort to show for it. I have to say though, those guys are pretty convincing. If it weren't for the maintenance fee they tack on every year I might have been interested.....
So Saturday afternoon we sat through the excruciating sales presentation. It was excruciating because I could see the pool from the window, I knew I wasn't going to buy and I was paying a babysitter as the clock ticked. When we gave our "no" answer P. took off to get the kids and I checked into our beautiful "master" villa and waited for the family to join me.
What a fun weekend we had. It was like a tropical vacation away but we were just down the road from the house. And it was all free (besides the 2 excruciating hours). The kids had a blast. They did so great. Pete called it "our new house" and loved hanging out in the "villa". They could have stayed in the pool all day today if we didn't have to come home for naps and to cook dinner for our visiting Uncle Bob and Aunt Edna.
Here are the wonderful pics from our "vacation".


Outside last night by the horse stables and horseback riding area. We walked around by the horses talking to them, petting them, looking at the beautiful full moon, enjoying the incredible weather and spending time as a family enjoying our amazing night together.


There was an outdoor wedding going on last night and we sort of "crashed" it. We hung out nearby and listened to their music, had drinks in the grass near their reception and the kids danced in the open area to their music. Pete and dad actually visited their "candy table" and had a few tastes. :) It was so fun, like being a part of a wedding but not having to bring a gift. This pic is of the kids sitting in these big, comfy, resort chairs people watching and listening to the wedding music.

Dad, with the wedding cake behind him. :)

This morning hanging out on our balcony while Pete slept inside. We watched the sunrise, ate a little breakfast all while the horses ran around in front of us and hot air balloons floated by. Awesome.

View from our balcony.

Jamie playing behind the "villa's" curtains.

Today was a perfect day to be at the pool. I heard MI had snow and was under a winter storm advisory today.....





Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment