So, my in-laws have been here from MI for a week now. They came last Friday and are staying until Sunday morning. I haven't posted on my blog much lately since we have been busy and have had company so I have quite a few updates to make for you all to see. The in-laws are at a casino today and the kids are sleeping so here goes.....
The visit with Omi and Opa has been wonderful. They fit right in. The kids love having them here and I love the company and extra help. I am hoping they plan on spending their winters here in AZ with us sooner than later.
We took them to IN-N-Out for the their first time the day they got here. They could see why it's one of my favorites.

Jamie loves ketchup. Or maybe she just likes to dip her food in sauces because it is fun, and messy. She holds her little ketchup cup right up to her chest and dips. She mostly just uses the fries as spoons to eat the ketchup but in the end ketchup and all her fries are gone.

Picture Pete took of himself in In-N-Out. Sometimes when I upload pictures from my camera I find cute surprises of pictures Pete took of things, himself and accidental videos he recorded. Funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment