Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1 Year Doctors Appt

Jamie had her one year check up today. 21 pounds, 29 inches. 50th percentile of weight and 75th of height. Everything looks great. She is doing well in all areas and the doctor was impressed with her curly hair and long eye lashes.

When we were in the waiting room I overheard a woman say she had six kids. I piped up, "You have six kids!" She said yes and I asked how she does it. She says it gets easier with every kid. You are more relaxed with every one and the older ones can help out. I envied her. I want six kids.

Jamie did just fine at her appointment. She cried for a bit after her 4 shots but recovered quickly when I showed her pictures on the wall of babies and horses. At one point she remembered she was hurting and cried again. Thank you God for a healthy, happy baby girl.

Here is the little sugar ball waiting to see the doctor.And here are Pete and Katie eating their snacks while waiting for Jamie to see the doctor. Pete is a giant goof ball these days. Mom taking a picture=making a silly face for the camera. And yes, those are his snow boots. He wanted to wear them yesterday to the MOPS picnic at the park and I said no. So today, he wore boots.

No comments: