Sex and the City 2 coming out May 27th!
I went shopping this week and used some gift cards I received for my birthday to get myself some clothes. I wore one of the shirts yesterday and it felt great. Amazing what a cute new shirt can do for your "mommy" self esteem.
I am still growing my hair out and I still hate it. But, I am going to stick with it and hopefully when it gets longer I will love it. If not, it's coming off immediately!
Abby has visited the Vet once a week for three weeks in a row now. That equals $300. While we were in CA she got a scratch on her eye which turned into an ulcer that didn't heal. And it still hasn't healed after many procedures and eye drops. 8 eye drops a day that is. There was a week there where I was applying 16 eye drops a day into Pete, Jamie and Abby. P. said if Abby's eye doesn't heal this time we are just going to put a patch on it and move on.
I am back to my pre-baby weight. Pre-Jamie weight that is. Not pre-Pete weight but that's ok. I have no idea how this has happened! It's almost ridiculous that I can eat this much, not work-out and lose weight. Don't hate me but understand it is either the excellent nursing I am doing or there is seriously something wrong with me.
Pete's new cute word this week is money. He says "nemmy" and he loves to play with coins.
We went out garage sale shopping yesterday for the first time this "garage sale season". It was so much fun. We took the kids in the double stroller and walked around a neighborhood sale close to our house. I think we spent $6 and got a load of stuff. Love it! Even got a picture of Jamie at her first garage sale ever. Get used to it sweetie, you will visit a lot of these.
No comments:
Post a Comment