At the airport in Grand Rapids doing the double diaper change before getting on the plane.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Travels
Date: Saturday, Feb 20th Getting to CA
At the airport in Grand Rapids doing the double diaper change before getting on the plane.
Jamie's first plane ride. Us and all our stuff.
Pete meets the pilots and touches a few buttons.
Mama and her girl sitting together. Jamie slept for a few minutes on the way to MN. Pete colored in the Delta magazine.
Us camped out in the MN airport. We were waiting for our long flight to CA. We got a lot of stares. It was weird. Maybe they were checking out how cute our kids were.
Pete and Jamie asleep with dad. Dad was watching the movie The Invention of Lying. I hope to rent it someday. It looked pretty funny but we only had one set of headphones and I wasn't going to purchase any.
Now anything that looks like headphones Pete puts in his ears. Like the strings on my drawstring pants and hoodies..... I wear a lot of those two things.
How was the flight out there? Long but overall it went well. In fact, better than I expected. The kids did well and like usual, we got a few compliments on how well behaved our kids are. I don't like to fly. I find it stressful and the seats to be incredibly uncomfortable. I just wanted to get there and was very excited to arrive, see my family and get settled. The travels went smoothly and quickly and before we knew it we were saying hi to my dad at the airport in LA.
At the airport in Grand Rapids doing the double diaper change before getting on the plane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment