Thursday, January 28, 2010

Couldn't Sleep

I keep thinking about that amazing burger I had at TGI Friday's today. Yum. I ate over half of it at the restaurant. P. had the same burger and ate half so we pretty much brought a whole burger home. I ate the rest, the whole other burger, tonight for dinner. So good. Feeling so sick right now though.

This is what it is:
Teriyaki Bacon Burger

A juicy burger basted with sweet soy teriyaki glaze and topped with five spice bacon, melted Cheddar, grilled pineapple, fresh lettuce, crisp noodles and peanut sauce.

So, my favorite burgers are, in order:
In-N-Out Cheeseburger, no onions.
TGI Friday's Teriyaki Bacon Burger
Red Robin's Bonzai Burger, no mayo
Island's Hawaiian, no mayo.

See a pattern here?

Here are some firsts that happened this week.
I learned how to knit. Not very well, but I learned. Someday when I have more time I might make a scarf. Maybe.
Jamie used an exersaucer and a Johnny Jumper for the first time this week. Well, actually Pete had to use the Johnny Jumper first, then when he got tired and bored of it Jamie got to try.

1 comment:

Romberg Family said...

So cute!! Jamie is getting so big.

I have always wanted to learn to knit. I have all the stuff to teach myself how to do it but i just havent yet. Was it pretty easy?