Saturday, December 5, 2009
Anniversary
Our anniversary this year was pretty low key. We went to dinner at this Chinese buffet place then went to a Thanksgiving Eve service at church. The service was a nice time of worship and reflection. I am glad we went. It's funny to me to celebrate our anniversary with our kids in tow. Times are different now but I wouldn't change them for anything. Well, maybe it would have been nice to have dinner by ourselves. Someday the kids won't be around and we will wish they were. I did get some beautiful roses and a cute sock monkey though. P. made me a really sweet card and always has the kindest, from the heart things to say to me. I hope he really feels that way. I found him a cool Philadelphia Eagles sweatshirt off ebay and he likes it a lot. Here is a pic of me and my gifts. My favorite gift is that little girl on my arm though.....
And our little angel hanging out on the floor. I think she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment